Annual Vehicle Raffle: 1965 Ford Mustang
Buy the ticket, win the ride! This summer, one lucky winner will drive away in this classic, red convertible.
Make the dream of driving one of the most iconic American cars a reality! Tickets are just $100 each. Only 999 tickets will be sold for this beauty, so buy yours today for the chance to cruise around in true 1960s style! The winning ticket will be drawn at the Barnstormers Ball on August 26, 2017. The winner need not be present to claim the prize.
- By Phone: (207) 594-4418
- On-site: Owls Head Transportation Museum, 117 Museum St, Owls Head, ME 04854
A spirited example of an iconic American pony car, this 1965 Ford Mustang 289 convertible is sure to turn heads. This vehicle has been fully restored and includes new brakes, shocks, radiator, fuel tank and more. The transmission has been upgraded from a 3-speed to a 4-speed, and the engine has been entirely rebuilt. The perfect weekend driver, this sporty red convertible embodies the spirit of roadtrips and the freedom of warm summer days.
- VIN: 5F08C615090
- Cylinders: 8 cylinders
- Transmission: 4-speed manual
- Drive: RWD
- Odometer: 20,285; true miles unknown
Terms & Conditions:
- Present employees and their immediate family, volunteers and their immediate, and affiliates of Owls Head Transportation Museum (OHTM) are ineligible to enter.
- Must be 18 years of age to enter.
- Two forms of ID are required upon receipt of vehicle.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States to enter.
- The drawing will be take place August 26, 2017 at OHTM’s Barnstormers Ball.
- OHTM will first attempt to notify the winner by phone and/or email. If OHTM is unable to make contact with the winner within 14 calendar days of the drawing, another winner will be selected.
- By entering, winner agrees to take possession of raffle prize at OHTM within thirty (30) days of notification.
- The prize will be considered ordinary income for tax purposes.
- The winner agrees that all sales, use, prize and other taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to determine whether the raffle is permitted under the laws of the state in which the entrant resides.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to comply with any federal laws or regulations as well as anything specific to the rules of this raffle; the laws of the State of Maine will preside
- Entering constitutes your agreement to allow your likeness and name to be used in any future OHTM website promoting this raffle.
- Every entry has a 1/999 chance to win.
- OHTM reserves the right to refuse an entry if any of these conditions are not met.
- You should not enter this raffle unless the conditions above are fully understood.
- No portion of the ticket price is considered a charitable contribution for purposes of deductibility.
- Net proceeds benefit OHTM.