Date: Saturday, September 26
• Welcoming antique, classic, vintage, and special interest vehicles of all production years!
• Meet the owners, ask questions, take unlimited photos and network with fellow car enthusiasts, mechanics and aficionados!
• Gates open at 8:30 a.m. and close promptly at 10:00 a.m.
• Participation is free and pre-registration is required.
• OHTM will be unable to accomodate any day-of “drive-in” participants.
• Maximum of two participants per vehicle – one driver and one passenger.
• Access to the museum galleries is not included. To schedule a self-guided tour, visit our Eventbrite page and register separately for available visitor sessions.
• Face coverings must be worn outside whenever social distancing is not possible and at all times in public restrooms.
• Rain cancellation announcements will be sent via email to registered participants day-of by 6 a.m.
Contact Toby Stinson, Events & Auction Director
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: (207) 594-4418 x. 112