Aug 14 - Aug 19 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Maine’s premier automotive auction, attracting bidders and consignors from all over the world with a stunning inventory guaranteed to impress any collector!
9:00-5:00pm: Preview Week for NEAA & Automobilia
Spectators and bidders will have the opportunity to look more closely at their favorite pieces and enjoy test rides in auction vehicles, offered by OHTM representatives. Formal vehicle inspections will be available by appointment only, and can be scheduled by phone at (207) 594-4418 or by email at email@example.com.
12:00pm - Bidder Registration Opens
2:00pm - AUTOMOBILIA AUCTION - Maine’s destination marketplace for rare and historic collectibles!
4:30pm - Consignor’s Reception
All consignors are invited to join OHTM’s Board of Trustees with one guest for a complimentary cocktail and hors d’oeuvres onsite in the Museum’s Faster Exhibition. To RSVP, contact Niki Janczura by phone at (207) 594-4418 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9:00am - New England Auto Auction™
In 2016, the auction set a high sales record for the second consecutive year, grossing over $3.1 million from more than 220 lots. As the Museum’s trademark fundraiser, this event provides vital support for all aspects of operation.
- Doors open to the public at 7:00am
- The Museum Cafe will be open to spectators and bidders, offering both breakfast and lunch options, and a cash bar will be available throughout the event.
- Consignments are still being accepted for 2017. Email Toby Stinson at email@example.com for more information.
- For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, contact Kathryn Pardo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Includes: Two (2) seats in Premier Bidder’s Section at NEAA on Saturday, August 19th; Two (2) tickets for NEAA’s Automobilia Auction on Friday, August 18th; Complimentary admission to Preview Week activities and all Museum exhibit areas for registered bidder and one (1) guest from Monday, August 14 to Friday, August 25; Exclusive NEAA Bidders Badge, notepad, pencil and information package.
- *Members at the $100-level and above receive a $10 discount on the bidder registration fee. To verify your membership level, email Valerie Velho at email@example.com.
- *Pre-registration is available until Friday, August 11 at 5:00pm and is strongly encouraged. To pre-register, call (207) 594-4418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Includes: 1-day admission to Preview Week activities and all museum exhibit areas.
**Fees waived for: Members; children under 18; active duty service members; and veterans with military ID showing 20+ years service.