OHTM has reopened to the public by reservation and in accordance with all state and local public health requirements.
• Hours of Operation: Wednesday - Sunday
• Session Choices: Morning (10am-12:30pm) or Afternoon (1:30-4pm)
• Rates: Adults - $12, Seniors (Age 65+) - $10, Under age 18 - Free
• Members always receive free daily admission – join online today!
➜ Reservations are required for all guests and members and can be made for same-day visits.
• Online: CLICK HERE to select a date and session for your visit via OHTM’s Eventbrite portal.
• By Phone: Tickets can be reserved daily 9am-4pm by calling (207) 594-4418.
➜ All visitors aged two and older are required to wear face coverings at all times inside museum buildings and in outdoor spaces when social distancing is not possible.
• Visitors must maintain 6-feet of social distance from other household groups at all times.
• OHTM has implemented a robust cleaning schedule, sanitizing all public areas and high-touch surfaces frequently throughout the day.
• All museum staff and volunteers are required to wear face coverings in public and group settings.
• Visitors must follow all safety and directional signage.
• Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the public spaces and frequent use is encouraged.
• Public restrooms are limited to two visitors at a time.
• Individuals who are ill or experiencing coronavirus symptoms are asked not visit the museum for the safety of our guests and staff.
With spacious facilities and outdoor green spaces, the museum can welcome up to 45 visitors at a time to six of its unique gallery spaces, featuring a variety of exhibits and displays, as well as Millstone Park, an outdoor courtyard that offers an accessible picnic area for guests to enjoy during their visit.
Areas & Exhibits Open to Explore:
• State of Maine Gallery (Fads and Failures, Faster)
• Wright Gallery (Pedaling to Progress)
• East Wing (The Great War)
• Main Display (The Cobb Collection, Women Who Dare)
• Millstone Park – our fenced-in green space and courtyard where guests are invited to enjoy picnics and fresh air!
Live demonstrations during all sessions coming August 2020 – rain or shine!